Tuesday 28 August 2012

New Movie

Hey moviestars

To start of this post I want to say THANKYOU! I'm saying that because I have 1022 views!

Ok, let's start! Yesterday I published a new movie called everything is not what it seems PT 1.
Please watch it. 20th viewer gets a wishy! Comment once you've watched it!



It's about a girl called Rosie (Dance Hip Hop)(me)who moves with her parents ($$$GAL$$$ and Bhumting321) to the country side. At her new school she meets Crissie (bbhamster) and Jasmine (clairewow). Whilst exploring her new house, Rosie finds a secret room, with a very unexpected and unpleasant suprise!

That's all i'm gonna tell you! Don't want to spoil it for you! Please watch it, it's called Everything Is Not What It Seems.

See you next time!

- Dance











No comments:

Post a Comment